Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Changing units per aircraft

Author
vfr-uk
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I quite like the idea of files but perhaps could just be drop down selectors same as power settings are done. Perhaps it could be both?

Quick selectors for fuel state might be handy. On a warrior, the two most common to me are full, and tabs. Again, a drop down rather than having to adjust a slider might be useful.

Personally I also prefer the direct number entry of the web version, rather than the slider in the windows version. It's a bit slower to enter.
Christian Sonntag
Christian Sonntag
Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)Too Much Forum (69 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, i'm quite new with SD , a great program, but with the units i'm not that happy.

Flying a Robin DR253 the most units  in km/h m/s etc...
and a AQUILA At01 ther the units are mph / ft/    etc...
But  I  would prefere the distances in the  pilot log in miles , becouse it's the usulay uses unit.

Make a split between ‌‌the speed and the distance units

and it would be grate to  intigrat this in the aerplane profile , to have the same untis as in the instruments (groundspeed ets)

Best regards

Christian‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search