Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Probably been covered already - Night Flying

Author
hucbr600
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sorry for posting if this has been covered already.

I use an iPad Mini in the cockpit for flying, and was wondering how to use the iPad Mini/SkyDemon set up at night without losing my night vision due to the brightness of the iPad screen.

Any redirects to posts or help are much appreciated.

Hugh

DaveWhite
DaveWhite
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
I use the SkyDemon High Contrast chart style at night, with auto brightness turned off and the brightness turned down.  The last two are Android functions, but I assume an iPad has something similar.
Edited 10/30/2018 4:46:52 PM by DaveWhite
pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
On an Ipad you can reverse the colors and do so by triple clicking on the Home button.
I'm not sure about your local terminology as my settings are in French.

In Settings-General-Accessibility -
The last setting at the bottom is : "Accessibility shortcut", there tick one of the color inversion options (or more if you want to test).

If you then triple click on the Home button, colors will be inverted accorded to your option, if you ticked only one, or you will get a menu to choose from if you ticked multiple options.

One triple click and the colors are inverted again.

Edited 10/30/2018 5:19:11 PM by pgroell
hucbr600
hucbr600
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
pgroell - 10/30/2018 5:18:50 PM
On an Ipad you can reverse the colors and do so by triple clicking on the Home button.
I'm not sure about your local terminology as my settings are in French.

In Settings-General-Accessibility -
The last setting at the bottom is : "Accessibility shortcut", there tick one of the color inversion options (or more if you want to test).

If you then triple click on the Home button, colors will be inverted accorded to your option, if you ticked only one, or you will get a menu to choose from if you ticked multiple options.

One triple click and the colors are inverted again.

That works - many thanks

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search