Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Planning touch and go

Author
R
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello if i want to fly from my home base to another airfield and make a touch and go and then back home with a couple of waypoints on the way(same there and back). How would i go about putting this in into SD(pc version)? The only option i have seen is "land here" and thats not what i am looking for.
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Henkel89 - 10/22/2018 5:55:50 PM
Hello if i want to fly from my home base to another airfield and make a touch and go and then back home with a couple of waypoints on the way(same there and back). How would i go about putting this in into SD(pc version)? The only option i have seen is "land here" and thats not what i am looking for.

Plan your route, A to B, in the normal manner, including any intermediate waypoints and save the route to the cloud. Ignore the return trip completely. Download the route from the cloud on to your tablet/phone and go flying. When you have completed your touch 'n go at B, simply reverse your route by tapping the SD orb (top left of screen), then tap Route, then tap Reverse.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Rakamora
R
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Sky Painter - 10/23/2018 1:44:32 PM
Henkel89 - 10/22/2018 5:55:50 PM

Plan your route, A to B, in the normal manner, including any intermediate waypoints and save the route to the cloud. Ignore the return trip completely. Download the route from the cloud on to your tablet/phone and go flying. When you have completed your touch 'n go at B, simply reverse your route by tapping the SD orb (top left of screen), then tap Route, then tap Reverse.

Okey, ill guess that would work. Thanks for the tips!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search