Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Allow selection of more than one third party device

Author
p
Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I use PAW and sometimes play around with SD and X-Plane... I can't see any reason to only allow selecting one of them in the settings, could SD allow you to select both (or as many as you'd like) and then have more than two items in the Go Flying popup menu?

Thanks!

Skyboy999
Skyboy999
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
pspikings - 9/23/2018 4:29:00 PM
Hi,

I use PAW and sometimes play around with SD and X-Plane... I can't see any reason to only allow selecting one of them in the settings, could SD allow you to select both (or as many as you'd like) and then have more than two items in the Go Flying popup menu?

Thanks!

This is very similar to thread I raised a little while ago:
So fully support...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search