Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Feature request: hover/right-click NOTAM detailed information

Author
m
Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

When I open SkyDemon on PC to look at current conditions for flying even before contemplating a route, it's useful to see active NOTAMs. Unfortunately it's not so easy, but it looks like it could be, to see the details of the NOTAM.  For example, see image below with hover over class D CTA. The hover tells me enough to know about avoidance, but to see the full NOTAM information I need to have a route configured so the NOTAM panel on the RHS is populated. Could the right click (which normally has lat/lon+create user waypoint+print current chart) have some easy way to see NOTAM detail? This would also be useful even with a route loaded to avoid what can be a lot of scrolling in the NOTAM panel to find a specific one of interest.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search