Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Setting on Skydemon mobile to prompt for PFL

Author
U
Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Slightly odd one but i wonder if I'm the only one who would find this useful. I try and stay in practice with PFLs but it's hard to do as I know when they're coming. 

I'd love it if there was a way in settings (where most users wouldn't be bothered by it) to prompt to try a PFL.That could be set on a particular trip and reset to off each time, so as not to scare the unprepared. It could then prompt at some random point in the journey "Practice Forced Landing" or something similar.

Bonus points if it was airspace aware and didn't warn when in class D airspace, etc

Appreciate it's a bit esoteric, but anything that helps people stay in practice would be a good thing, right?

Thanks

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search