Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Feature request: key controls

Author
LE
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I frequently use SD - especially when flying I hardly wish being able to acknowledge pop up information with a key. I had the situation having trouble to acknowledge various obstacle warnings popped up at the end of the approach to my destination. Trouble was caused by bumpy air.

(I use SD on an iPad mini. I successfully connected a bluetooth device - presenter and numlock bluetooth keyboard - and controlled the iPad by switch control. If the closing cross of an pop up is assigned to a key, e.g. ESC, SD users alternatively can use key controls to acknowledge pop ups)

My dream would be a trackball as pointing device beside touch. Anyhow, key control would be a great deal for me.

Regards
Lars

PS.: besides I am going to check the use of a bluetooth device on my Android device.
emporer
e
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
LE - 7/27/2018 8:53:44 AM
I frequently use SD - especially when flying I hardly wish being able to acknowledge pop up information with a key. I had the situation having trouble to acknowledge various obstacle warnings popped up at the end of the approach to my destination. Trouble was caused by bumpy air. (I use SD on an iPad mini. I successfully connected a bluetooth device - presenter and numlock bluetooth keyboard - and controlled the iPad by switch control. If the closing cross of an pop up is assigned to a key, e.g. ESC, SD users alternatively can use key controls to acknowledge pop ups)My dream would be a trackball as pointing device beside touch. Anyhow, key control would be a great deal for me.RegardsLarsPS.: besides I am going to check the use of a bluetooth device on my Android device.

Nice idea, especially in bumpy air its often hard to tab the cross to close the meassage window.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search