Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Aircraft Profiles

Author
neilmurg
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use SD quite intensively (as well as VORs, Garmin 430 etc) so where it can help, say W&B, I make sure my a/c models are up to date. Many in my group only use the nav functions and don't have an accurate a/c profiles, that works for them and that's ok.
Can we have some A/C profile management, so when it says, 'held profile doesn't match' I can easily synchronise them, and see the differences so I can figure out which one is more up to date? And maybe promulgate my up to date profile to any of my logged in devices.
PS
Loving the radio tab
Is there an easy way to trigger a 'choose runway and join' response rather than waiting for the SD 12mi (SD selectible) to-run mark?
An easy way to store litres loaded
tx xx
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search