Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How do I add user Airfields

Author
b
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I have been using waypoints to add user Airfields but the info fields are very limited.
Is there a better way to add user airfields which I can share with other Sky Demon Users 

TimT
TimT
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
bumble - 7/16/2018 5:46:31 PM
Hi,
I have been using waypoints to add user Airfields but the info fields are very limited.
Is there a better way to add user airfields which I can share with other Sky Demon Users 

I don't think so.

pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)
Simple: use the PC Plan version of Skydemon and do them as custom data airfield. All functions of airfields are there, they also show as airfields with the runways etceteras and if you sync the custom airfields to the cloud, you get them on your mobile devices as well. If you want to share, simply send whoever the dot.airfields file out of the custom data folder. You shouldn‘t do airfields as user waypoints, use the intended function for custom airfields ;-) its all there.
Edited 3/31/2019 7:38:22 PM by MarkusM
plume_tray
plume_tray
Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (6.9K reputation)
Not so simple if you don’t use a PC. Would be nice to have intended features like this on tablets / iOS etc.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search