Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

ULIP for Belgian ULM platform

Author
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I think we initiated discussions with the authors of those charts but nothing came of it in the end.
Daniël Klijnsma
Daniël Klijnsma
Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)Too Much Forum (54 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/5/2021 9:38:01 AM
I think we initiated discussions with the authors of those charts but nothing came of it in the end.

Maybe an idea to take contact with them again? In the rainy weather right now I am simulating flights and it is clear that the standard approaches - especially for ULM fields - is not enough. Typically circuits are a lot smaller and there are restrictions on areas you need to avoid relatively close to these airfields. See example.
For now, I will revert to uploading User Documents. But again, there is quite an extensive community that is interested in these plates uploaded into SD, ideally georeferenced.

Attachments
ebby.pdf (178 views, 248.00 KB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
I've just spoken to my colleague and it seems that they stopped responding to us after previously indicating support for an integration. She has emailed them again to chase them up.
Edited 10/6/2021 9:20:11 AM by Tim Dawson
dirk Claesen
d
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/6/2021 9:15:26 AM
I've just spoken to my colleague and it seems that they stopped responding to us after previously indicating support for an integration. She has emailed them again to chase them up.

Thx! I 've sent them (Belgian ULM Federation) a message as well to have another look into it.
Dirk @ EBZH

Dirk
CT2K
EBZH

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore