Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Split PilotLog into 2 pages : waypoints - radio frequencies

Author
Francis
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There are suggestions that have higher priority than my following suggestion, but let's see what you think about it ...

I usualy print the PilotLog in Landscape mode and Two Per Page, but if you print one page per page, my suggestion also aplies.

‌I would like t‌o be able to split the PilotLog into 2 sections one per page (could be an option to check or not) :
- the first‌ section is the enroute list of waypoints (what is now on top of the page)
- the second ‌section would be the list of radio frequencies starting on another page.

If you ‌fly navigat‌‌ions with lets say 10 waypoints, then your radio frequency list gets distributed over 2 pages, making it difficult to find the correct frequency, ... do I have to turn the page or not ?
Having the frequencies on the second page would eliminate the search.
This would also leave more space for notes on the empty space of each page ...

I would love this, and you ?

Thank you

Francis‌‌
‌‌

emporer
e
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
good suggestion
jfw
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)

I support this suggestion :-)

Francis
Francis
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
on5ap - 5/25/2018 11:28:23 PM
There are suggestions that have higher priority than my following suggestion, but let's see what you think about it ...

I usualy print the PilotLog in Landscape mode and Two Per Page, but if you print one page per page, my suggestion also aplies.

‌I would like t‌o be able to split the PilotLog into 2 sections one per page (could be an option to check or not) :
- the first‌ section is the enroute list of waypoints (what is now on top of the page)
- the second ‌section would be the list of radio frequencies starting on another page.

If you ‌fly navigat‌‌ions with lets say 10 waypoints, then your radio frequency list gets distributed over 2 pages, making it difficult to find the correct frequency, ... do I have to turn the page or not ?
Having the frequencies on the second page would eliminate the search.
This would also leave more space for notes on the empty space of each page ...

I would love this, and you ?

Thank you

Francis‌‌
‌‌

Could be a simple option to choose in the Pilot Log > Settings > PLOG Frequencies :
> Show the Frequency Section below waypoints (current situation)
(if not checked, the section would be on a new page :-)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search