Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to control my licence?

Author
B
Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)Too Much Forum (972 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
i‌ am a user of SkyDemon, since 2 years.
M‌y licence worked at my iPhone, iPad, iMac and Desktop PC.

‌‌Now, i don't want to use it at my iMac‌, because i works not so great. I want to use it at my Windows laptop.

H‌ow to disable the licence for the iMac and activate it for my Laptop?

T‌hanks

B‌jörn‌‌‌
adhawkins
adhawkins
Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Just install it on the new machine and log in when asked.

Y‌ou're allowed (something like) 3 simultaneous 'planner' logins, and 2 simultaneous 'navigation' logins. If you exceed that, one of them is logged out, that's all.

I‌ use SkyDemon Plan on ‌‌a number of desktop PCs without any issue. Occasionally I exceed the limit and one is logged out, but I just need to log it back in again next time I want to use it.

A‌ndy
‌‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search