Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Export all personal settings

Author
Chris_LSZO
Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey SD-Team

I think it will be cool, if we can export the personal settings (Homebase, chart style, just everything) to recover them after a reinstall or to share with other pilots. Something like the export of aircraft profiles. Could you make this possible please?

Chris‌‌

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
Chris_LSZO - 4/12/2018 7:06:10 PM
Hey SD-Team

I think it will be cool, if we can export the personal settings (Homebase, chart style, just everything) to recover them after a reinstall or to share with other pilots. Something like the export of aircraft profiles. Could you make this possible please?

Chris‌‌

I think this is already available – tap the settings cog wheel icon, then tap on Cloud (top right-hand corner) and you will be presented with three options, two of which are:- Load Settings from Cloud and Save Settings to Cloud

Mike
, SD 3.16.13.0

Chris_LSZO
Chris_LSZO
Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.5K reputation)
Sky Painter - 4/13/2018 11:19:35 AM
Chris_LSZO - 4/12/2018 7:06:10 PM
Hey SD-Team

Chris‌‌

I think this is already available – tap the settings cog wheel icon, then tap on Cloud (top right-hand corner) and you will be presented with three options, two of which are:- Load Settings from Cloud and Save Settings to Cloud

Ahhhhh, you are right! Thank you very much! Smile Smile Smile

Chris‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search