Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Please bring back Flight Details tab

Author
plume_tray
Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Having played around today with 3.9 (iOS), I do miss the Flight Details tab for 1-click access.

I use it quite a lot not just for W&B but also to set aircraft, set takeoff time, view flight time (on iPhone, though this is now on main map like on iPad so not an issue), and set fuel. I guess this is more important when planning than in flight.
plume_tray
plume_tray
Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)Too Much Forum (7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
v3.9.1 (iOS) does indeed resolve the problem, by providing one-touch access (shortcut) on the distance/time bubble at the top of the screen.

‌W&B menu navigation (back button) is now consistent too. Which is also a much appreciated fix.

‌Thank you to Tim and the SD team for listening to the feedback.

‌P.S Any chance of adding a Close button on the top right corner of the W&B menu? On the iPad you can just touch the map to exit the menu, but on iPhone the menu covers the entire screen. Sometimes, we need to make quick last minute alterations to W&B for multiple sectors and this would be another handy shortcut.

‌Edit: Is there a way to edit the title of this thread to mark it as RESOLVED?
Tags
Edited 1/26/2018 3:41:04 PM by plume_tray
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search