Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Saving Airfield List

Author
R
Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)Too Much Forum (946 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I discovered that when I add some favorite airfields (whishlist to visit) by using the "add" button on top of the "airfield list" at the airfield tab,
t‌hese airfield are lost after certain time or lost when I log In after I have logged out ...
I‌s this normal?
I‌f so, would it be possible to create a "WhishList" of airfields I want to visit in the future? A list which is saved even when I logged out?
T‌hanks ! 
pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The airports in the Airports list are the airports used when you create a route and relevant to this route.
‌It is not supposed to hold a list for future use.

You could create a  "Wishlist" route, add the airports you want and then save it.
Each time you open that route you would have the airports that you saved within.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search