Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Downloaded Airports are missing

Author
K
Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson - 9/28/2017 3:11:29 PM
Create Route creates a new route. It is not surprising that any changes you made to your previous route are lost, in fact, that's the whole point.

For  my understanding the Airports in the right side can be stored as "frequently often" used Airports and are not in relationship with any Route.
But i Think i am wrong.
Is it right that this airports are allways for the Current route?

pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
I think you are wrong, the airports shown in the tab are "attached" to the route.
If you want to have some airports always shown in the tab you could create a route, add the airports you use frequently and the save the route.
Next time you open the saved route you will have the airports in the tab and from there you could modify the route by adding or deleting waypoints and airports.

Kabelfan
K
Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)Too Much Forum (577 reputation)
pgroell - 9/28/2017 5:34:05 PM
I think you are wrong, the airports shown in the tab are "attached" to the route.
If you want to have some airports always shown in the tab you could create a route, add the airports you use frequently and the save the route.
Next time you open the saved route you will have the airports in the tab and from there you could modify the route by adding or deleting waypoints and airports.

Thank you very much. I was  Complete wrong. I thought the Airports listet in the right Airport Button are some kind of favourites which you can access very quick.
Now knowing that they belong to the actual route all this makes sense.

Nice greetings‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search