Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Customisable PLOG?

Author
d
Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi - not sure if this is already possible - if it is, I can't find it....  it would be good to be able to customise the PLOG further.  e.g. I quite like to include a blank column for writing time of arrival for each section (I'm sure more experienced pilots don't need these!).  

‌‌I'd also like to print the radio and nav aids frequencies onto a separate page (I like to print these and put them on the yoke, leaving me a nice blank piece of paper under the route plan, to scribble onto).

‌‌Thanks!
‌Jo

adhawkins
adhawkins
Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)
For this specific one (on the PC at least).

G‌o to the Print option for a pilot log. Click 'Settings' at the top. On the 'PLOG columns' is a tickbox 'Show ETA and ATA'. This gives you two blank columns to enter your ETA and ATA for each leg.

A‌ndy

‌‌‌‌
dreamer
d
Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)Too Much Forum (229 reputation)
Aha thanks I'll give that a go !

‌Would also like to be able to print the radio and nav aids without the plog, on their own page Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search