Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Does SD show all Waypoints?

Author
drnicolas
Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I know SD is for VFR.
A few weeks ago, I filed a flightplan routed by autorouter with Destination EDGS (Siegerland). the route then was loaded from an Email-Attachment
According to the Arrival route there are a few waypoints in the vicinity.
I was a Little surprised to see one‌‌‌ of the waypoints (EBOGI) for the STAR RWY31 not in the list .
All other waypoint‌s (TABUM, SIGEN, BEDSI, SLD) can be found within SDm except EBOGI.

I had this phenomen also with a route from EDFZ to EDFM but I do not remember  which waypoint was the Problem.

Are the waypoints generally part of SDs Chart? Or is there a restriction? For the above example I can say, TABUM, BEDSI and SIGEN are part of an airway; for EBOGI i do not know this.
‌‌‌‌‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search