Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Help I broke it! - NOTAM / Flight Details panel missing

Author
Ashkirby
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not really sure what i've done here but cant seem to find the Flight Details / NOTAM panel anymore!
A‌s you can see below I still have the Weather pane and the ‌Plates pane, but no flight details / NOTAMS?

‌‌

A‌ny ideas?‌ I've tried pinning and un-pinning, restarting and just about everything else i could think of, next step will be a reinstall if I cant find a solution :/
T‌hanks in advance!
Edited 6/16/2017 10:41:35 PM by Ashkirby
Ashkirby
Ashkirby
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Reinstalling SkyDemon does not seem to fix the issue, I'm still unable to enter altitudes / times / select aircraft on my PC! Ermm
derWessi
derWessi
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Ashkirby - 6/17/2017 9:57:38 AM
Reinstalling SkyDemon does not seem to fix the issue, I'm still unable to enter altitudes / times / select aircraft on my PC! Ermm

You could try to reset your configuration by deleting the settings.xml.
- ‌Open the windows file explorer.
- ‌In the navigation bar paste the following path: "%APPDATA%\Divelements Limited\SkyDemon Plan\"
- delete or rename the file "settings.xml"
This should reset your window configuration.‌

Ashkirby
Ashkirby
derWessi - 6/17/2017 7:43:50 PM
Ashkirby - 6/17/2017 9:57:38 AM

You could try to reset your configuration by deleting the settings.xml.
- ‌Open the windows file explorer.
- ‌In the navigation bar paste the following path: "%APPDATA%\Divelements Limited\SkyDemon Plan\"
- delete or rename the file "settings.xml"
This should reset your window configuration.‌

Thanks this worked a treat Smile
L‌ooking into the issue further, I discovered it was simply one line in the settings which was causing the issue, and so copying over just that line into my old settings fixed the issue without me having to go through all my settings again, the line in question is line 6 in settings.xml ... however when comparing the two lines they look exactly the same, maybe a bug somewhere?
O‌h well, its all working again now BigGrin thanks!
A‌sh

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search