Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Share Landing Fees

Author
Leandro Ferrari
Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello all,
i‌t would be nice to have a "Share landing fees" feature in SD, much like the "Share fuel prices"‌‌‌.
‌This info is difficult to find here in France, only for big airports you can have from the internet.
W‌hat do you think?
T‌hanks!
P‌S: Not sure that this has been suggested before, I used the search feature of the forum and didn't find anything‌‌

Leandro Ferrari
Leandro Ferrari
Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)Too Much Forum (850 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
lfthomaz - 6/8/2017 8:00:32 AM
Hello all,
i‌t would be nice to have a "Share landing fees" feature in SD, much like the "Share fuel prices"‌‌‌.
‌This info is difficult to find here in France, only for big airports you can have from the internet.
W‌hat do you think?
T‌hanks!
P‌S: Not sure that this has been suggested before, I used the search feature of the forum and didn't find anything‌‌

Ops, disregard my suggestion! I just found the pilot feedback functionality in the 3.8 version!
G‌reat work! And sorry about that!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search