Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Menue text size

Author
Europa XS
Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hallo Guys,
I have installed the latest version of SD (3.8.1) on my new HUAWEI device, performance is best! But the text size in the SETUP menu is to big and I would prefer a smaller font size. Within Skydemon I didn't found an option for that. So I tried to vary the font size by changing the size parameters of the tablet settings. This had no influence to the text size in the SETUP menu in SD, but the text size in the menu which shows the weather, logs and simulation (the menu with 3 ...) the text size was changed to a smaller font. Have I overseen something, is there a parameter in SD to harmonize font size in all menus?
Thanks for your help!

kr

Hoerbi‌‌‌‌‌‌
Faulknem
F
Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)Too Much Forum (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

SD Version 3.9.1.19615
Try:  Setup>Navigation Options>Instruments>Text Size
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search