Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Fuel Calculation (German Language)

Author
L
Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello all,
‌in my opinion the German Translation of the terms in the fuel calculation of SkyDemon is not very intuitive for native German speakers... I have included a screenshot of a VFR fuel calculation as proposed by German authorities... In SkyDemon it is not clearly visible which fuel value relates to the fuel needed from the destination to the alternate... In my screenshot this value is called "Ausweichflugplatz" the German word for alternate... The value for contingency (% of trip fuel) is in my opinion more related to IFR flights... For VFR flights the scheme includes a final reserve value which is an additional for a minimum of 30 minutes. Like in this official scheme flight times should be included. Another important value is the difference between actual fuel on board and minimum fuel required for safely conducting the flight (in flight time and amount of fuel)... Please let me know what think about my proposals...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search