Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Unable to jump to first unread post since last visit

Author
ckurz7000
Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am logged into the forum and I can get a list of unread posts. When I hover over a post I get a pop-up that used to give me the option to jump to the first unread by me post of that topic. Now it jumps always to the first post and I have to scroll down manually and search for the first one that's new to me.

Bi‌‌iiiiig drawback!

-- Chris.‌‌

T67M
T67M
Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)
ckurz7000 - 4/26/2017 3:04:23 PM
I am logged into the forum and I can get a list of unread posts. When I hover over a post I get a pop-up that used to give me the option to jump to the first unread by me post of that topic. Now it jumps always to the first post and I have to scroll down manually and search for the first one that's new to me.

Bi‌‌iiiiig drawback!

-- Chris.‌‌

I don't think it's worked properly for months. It's frustrating, but I've just got used to it.

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
T67M - 4/26/2017 3:37:07 PM
ckurz7000 - 4/26/2017 3:04:23 PM

Bi‌‌iiiiig drawback!

-- Chris.‌‌

I don't think it's worked properly for months. It's frustrating, but I've just got used to it.

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic19430.aspx

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search