Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Realtime Replay?

Author
Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)Too Much Forum (428 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am starting to record my flights and I would like to either place a overlay in the corner of the screen or cut to a video of the SD screen at certain points of the flight.  However I cannot do this as I cannot record the screen on my iPhone nor my iPad unless it is tethered to my PC.  Therefore I would like to see a debrief feature added that when you go the the log and select 'Explore on Map' as well as just moving the aircraft around the virtual radar with my finger there are series of buttons or options (play, pause, 2x, 4x etc) that will show the aircraft flying its exact route in realtime on the screen.  This replay feature could be embedded into videos and could prove useful for students and students.

T‌he dragging of the aircraft symbol could be used to move the log to the point where you want to watch the flight in realtime and then you press play.

T‌houghts?‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search