A few suggestions...
1. How about an intermediate stage between the chart and the print preview for the PLOG? When you select Print Centre - PLOG you get a display where you can select which columns you want to print. That way pilots can select as many or as few columns of data as they want.
2. The 'From' and 'To' points are listed vertically so that the 'To' for one leg becomes the 'From' for the next. The rest of the data line is then 'interlaced' as in the following...
3. Numeric data in the PLOG is centred in the cells.
4. Nav aids are checked, using Ident and Freq, so that they are not duplicated, thus saving space on the page (possibly do the same for ATC agencies, using Call-sign and Freq.
5. Different page settings for different options (i.e. set PLOG to print in A4 landscape, the airfield data in 2 per page, the NOTAMs and MET in A4 portrait, etc) and that SkyDemon remembers your settings so you don't have to keep changing settings for every option and every time you enter Print Centre.
Just food for thought. What do others think???
[Edited to add image in #2 as text did not show idea clearly]