Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Keyboard problem with tablet acer Iconia. I need quick support.

Author
C
Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)Too Much Forum (116 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone. I really need some help here from you smart guys. 

‌‌Iam using an acer tablet for this app SkyDemon

H‌ere are thedetails for my tablet

‌‌Make:acer Iconia
‌Model: TabW1-810
Operativesystem: Windows 10 

T‌his is mye issue: Inoperative key pad when trying to entering my login.The key pad/keyboard on my acer tablet only shows up in the sectionwhere you enter the password and not where you enter the login. 

I‌have been told from the support team here that this make and modeldoes have numerous results relating keyboard problems. 

D‌oesany of you know what I can do to solve this problem? Is there a service pack I need to run and innstall???

I‌appreaciate help from you as soon as possible. Thank you verymuch. ‌‌‌

Make:acer IconiaModel: 
 ‌TabW1-810
 ‌Operativesystem: Windows 10 

T‌hisis mye issue: Inoperative key pad when trying to entering my login.The key pad/keyboard on my acer tablet only shows up in the sectionwhere you enter the password and not where you enter the login. 

I‌have been told from the support team here that this make and modeldoes have numerous results relating keyboard problems. 

D‌oesany of you know what I can do to solve this problem? Is there aservice pack I need to run and innstall???

I‌appreaciate help from you as soon as possible. Thank you verymuch. ‌‌‌

Tony N
Tony N
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
I think there was some info on here about similar issues with another model.
Although I can't find the post I think the solution was to load an alternative keyboard‌ app.
Tony‌
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
I think Tony is right about this. Make sure that you have the official Google keyboard installed. It's called Gboard and is available on Google Play.

Mike
, SD 3.16.13.0

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search