Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Adding airfields to the list to be downloaded

Author
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When selecting airfields to download as en route alternates, I would love to have the possibility to simply add airfields by clicking on them directly on the chart. I could see this as an alternative to the current window that prompts us to punch in the name or identifier of an airfield.

‌And what about, in the aforementioned window, having the possibility to punch in (only in uppercase) several ICAO identifier codes, that could then all be added at once in the list of airfields?

Thanks‌ SD team for providing such a great navigation tool, I am a total fan.

Alexis‌ ‌

alexis.hellen@gmail.com
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear SemperFi,

Tanks for your remark, you are quite right about downloading all plates. Which I immediately did, and should have spotted in the User Guide! Mea Culpa.
Alexis
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search