Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Traffic view

Author
FlightDek
Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)Too Much Forum (699 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When flying I use SD on my tablet for navigation and also on my phone connected to a PilotAware for traffic awareness.  On the phone I have all the geographic features turned off to make the traffic easy to spot on the screen.  However if my tablet failed and I needed to use my phone for navigatgion I'd have quite a lot of settings to change to get it back to match the tablet.  Is it possible to have a setting that only displays traffic when flying possibly with concentric circles at 1, 2, 5nm?  Maybe this could be accessed from the SD logo button when in flight mode?

‌‌Thanks
Dek
mbenoit
mbenoit
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
FlightDek - 11/23/2016 6:25:36 PM
When flying I use SD on my tablet for navigation and also on my phone connected to a PilotAware for traffic awareness.  On the phone I have all the geographic features turned off to make the traffic easy to spot on the screen.  However if my tablet failed and I needed to use my phone for navigatgion I'd have quite a lot of settings to change to get it back to match the tablet.  Is it possible to have a setting that only displays traffic when flying possibly with concentric circles at 1, 2, 5nm?  Maybe this could be accessed from the SD logo button when in flight mode?

‌‌Thanks
Dek

I have just tested PilotAware yesterday, I would suggest that you connect your Iphone to the PilotAware Radar mode, and not use Skydemon for Traffic View: Open Safari on your Iphone, then open the following address : 192.168.1.1, then click on "Radar" button on top right of the page. In case your tablet is out of order, just switch your iphone back to original SD...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search