Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Grumman AA5-A Cheetah N9910U

Author
John
Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)Too Much Forum (188 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all, 

I'm trialling SD as a replacement for Air Nav Pro so though that I'd spend some time entering in as much aircraft data as I could to ensure that it's a complex (and fair) trial. I've attached my AA5-A aircraft file in case anyone would like to use it as a basis for their own planning - remember, the weights and arm etc. are from my aircraft (not the book) which will be differently specified to yours, so make sure you check and amend any figures there as required for yours. 

The power profiles are all from the book and I've found that they are close enough to real life (for my engine at least) not to worry about - there is a slight bit of rounding (up) here and there when I was calculating from US Gallons to Litres per hour. Check also the safety minima - 8% is my personal limit, others prefer 5% or 10%. 
Attachments
Grumann AA5-A FINAL.aircraft (746 views, 2.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search