Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

[Request] C152 Profile

Author
Ashkirby
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I've been looking for an aircraft profile for the Cessna 152 but can't seem to find one and the one I have made doesn't have W&B set up, does anyone have a working profile? (I'm a student and haven't got to that part of my lessons yet!)

I have access to PDFs of the aircraft handbooks of anyone could point me in the right direction of what to input where etc.

Thanks
Ash
George Reid
George Reid
Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.2K reputation)
Ash,

I have posted a C152 profile to the Forum.  The profile is based upon a C150 profile that I use.

Units used are Litres, Kg, and inches

You will need to update some of the figures to reflect the particular data for your aircraft.  In general empty weight and CG position are aircraft specific (depends on equipment fitted).  Cruise speeds etc may need to be updated too.

George E A Reid

Ipad Mini 5,  IOS 14.4,  SD 3.15.0.288
PC(Win 10, Version 19041.804)  SD 3.15.0.0

Erik Wachters
Erik Wachters
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Hi,

In attachment.....

Erik
Attachments
C152 65% ISA.aircraft (762 views, 3.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search