Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Function to pin frequent take-off airports

Author
micb
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello there,

First of all thanks for the superb piece of software you're developing. I used it on a few flights and am absolutely in love - obviously, even though I am still discovering it and all its features, there's already something that comes to mind as a potential improvement, namely:

I operate from a few different airports located hundreds of km apart. While SD allows me to select a home airfield, when planning trips, I need to each time click through search to find the one I want to plan from - would it be possible to have an option (whenever I create a new flight plan) to select from all 'pinned' airfields?

Thanks,
Mike

MicB
iPhone 6S+, iPad Mini4 LTE, BadElf GPS Pro, RamAir mounts

micb
micb
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
What i do is, click on Create Route and a dialog appears with either the search function or a list of airfields with one always present, being selected as my home airfield. Indeed, I can type an ICAO code or a name but that requires manual input versus if I had a list of a few airports I frequent to choose from.

I am using SD on my iPad and iPhone if that makes a difference...

MicB
iPhone 6S+, iPad Mini4 LTE, BadElf GPS Pro, RamAir mounts

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search