Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Apple Watch, any use?

Author
daerden
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I was wondering if you guys would see any use in having the Apple Watch in the cockpit (while being connected to SkyDemon, off course).

'Alerts/Warnings' or 'Time/Distance to next waypoint' seem useful.
Or a reminder to close your flight plan.
Remaining fuel, maybe?

D.

Ton
Ton
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The Iwatch has a vibrator with multiple frequencies. I would sugest to only use that function as an advanced "stick shaker" so if SD gives a message on your screen the Iwatch will vibrate acordingly. Messages with a low frequency and warnings with a high.
I suppose non of use have a link between the Device that runs SD and the onboard audio-system and this makes it an perfect solution
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search