Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

US airport charts

Author
Markus
Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'd like to pick up a topic I had posted in the Charts/Aeronautical data section:
http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic12548.aspx

I think it would be really useful and be of interest for a broad audience, if you could provide FAA's US airport diagrams and IFR approach charts. (VFR very applicable). I've seen that Foreflight could do it, pulling the data from the FAA and I think there is some kind of interface providing that data.
At least on their website it is free of charge.

I know, I can add documents manually... but the real experience is, to just tap on the airfield and get its layout - and of course, have them all with me just in case :-)

Keep up the good work!

Markus
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search