Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Route limit on Android?

Author
tenorman
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use SkyDemon for Android 3.0.5 on a Google Nexus 7 and it is a wonderful thing!

Recently I seem to have lost the ability to save new routes on the device.

Is there a limit to the number of routes I can save on the device?

If so can I increase this?

If not how do I delete routes?

Thanks in anticipation!
tenorman
tenorman
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Problem solved! I was using a bluetooth keyboard and the Enter button on the keyboard was not working the same as the finished button on the on-screen keyboard. By using the on-screen keyboard I have solved my problem. Sorry if I have taken up anybody's time!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search