Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Aircraft Profile, Cessna 182S / 172S

Author
dypen
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Aircraft Profile for Cessna 182S Skylane 1996 - 2001, possible T model can also be used before G1000

Hello to you here on SD forum. I have previously tested SD free version, late in the year 2013 I purchased a license to SD and want to use this in 2014 in favor of ANP that I have used for a long time. SD are actually better on the price when I look at what I bought maps (ICAO) for to the ANP.

Aircraft Profile should I ask for. "Find Online" here I find 15 aircraft profiles. "Load from Cloud" uncertain but it is SD's storage cloud, I need the name of the file. "Create" even with POH I struggle to get W & B form. I have searched online and on this forum for a Complete Aircraft Profile for Cessna 182S without success. If there is no other option do I bring POH and computer with SD to some experts, if I find someone Smile

Is also interested in Aircraft Profile for Cessna 172S Skyhawk 1998 - both without and with G1000.

Regards, "dypen" Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search