Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Android 4.4 full screen mode

Author
neilmurg
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I have a Nexus 7" (2013) which I mount on the yoke with Skydemon 3.0.1.31546, it's a great tool.
When we get Kitkat (Android 4.4) can you utilise the full screen (immersive) mode please? It will make better use of my available screen when flying.

regards

neilmurg
ajmc
ajmc
Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)Too Much Forum (667 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I have also just bought a Nexus 7 (2013) to replace my previous WinCE device as that had very poor brightness. The Nexus 7 is a LOT better, but the bezel is quite big, and made bigger by the bars at the top and bottom for the notifications and navigation.

So I was about to add a suggestion that the next Android version uses the full screen mode that KitKat allows for, when I already saw it here.

So yes please to the full screen on the Android version

Many thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search