Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Full screen PDF approach plates

Author
efrenken
Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim,

working with iPad Air, iOS 7.0.4 and latest SD.

The button, which used to activate full screen, now says "973 items" (or another number, just how many charts show up in the directory) and performs no action when pressed.

Eric
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
One additional information : The button "full screen" appears only for the files that are not inside a folder. I copied some files to my Ipad, using DiskAid, and the ones that are directly in the folder, appear with the "full screen" button, the files that are inside a folder appear as efrenken writes. And the button that gives the number of files in the folder, if pressed, repeats what is already in the left window of the screen.

Guillermo
barne_as
barne_as
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Tim,
I've tried downloading the whole AIP and there's no full screen button on those either. I've emailed you another screen shot so that you can see.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search