Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Sync Nexus 7 with PC ?

Author
trukkakhan
Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I have Skydemon on a Nexus 7 and runs fine.

Am I missing something or is not possible to sync the android tablet with Skydemon on the PC ( different OS ) ?

The Nexus is connected via USB and shows as a drive on the PC so routes can be moved over but I cannot "sync" the two.

Both PC and Android versions are 2.7
adhawkins
adhawkins
Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)
I believe you can sync track logs via the cloud (save all to cloud from the device and open all from the PC). Not sure you can do this with routes though.

I tend to create the routes I need for the day on the PC, and save them to the cloud. Them open the ones I want from the cloud on the Nexus, and save them locally.

Agree that a sync option would be useful though, via the cloud would be my preference.

Andy
milansmid
milansmid
Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.2K reputation)
Hello,

I would also like to see some accross-the-platforms internal sync function within SkyDemon at least for Routes, Aircraft, and Logs.

I started to use SkyDemon on table PC from the time it first appeared on the market and now I have four devices running it (PC, Netbook, Android Smartphone, and Android Tablet). It is quite a pain to keep all of them synced for off-line use.

Any intentions to introduce such a feature? Cool

Thanks,

Milan
Tags
Pete
Pete
Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)
Hi,

Have managed to sync routes, setup, aircraft & logs via the cloud on my PC & nexus 7

Doesn't seem any other way though and have not been able to find any android specific documentation on syncing.

Regards
Pete
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search