SkyDemon Forums

X-Plane 11 not connecting to mobile Sky Demon

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic34408.aspx

By Boeingboy - 11/6/2022 6:54:59 PM

Whilst X-Plane 11 should work unnasisted with SkyDemon (MSFS/FS9 require intermediate programs) you do need to ensure that your network settings are correctly configured. They do not come set as default when installing the X-Plane. 

Make sure both SkyDemon and X-Plane are on the same network and then open X-Plane settings and ensure you have the same as the image below:
By olivier_RD - 11/9/2022 7:05:36 AM

Thanks

The issue was indeed simply the Ipad and the computer weren't ont he same network.
Wifi Ipad was on a different subnet than my wired computer due to my daughter installing an extra router upstairs without me knowing.
The funny thing was that one stair below my office the Ipad was connected to Skydemon but in my office the Ipad connected to the closest router (which incidentally had the same SSID and password, making it invisible)
Though one to troubleshoot - and all my fault - but all is now working perfectly.

By taylorka - 12/25/2021 9:38:43 AM

Hello. 
My mobile SkyDemon does not connect to X-plane 11, all settings are set, but everything is connected on the PC version.
I assume this is due to the different networks on the devices. My phone is connected to Wifi and PC to LAN to one router.
I cannot connect my PC to the wifi. What should I do?