SkyDemon Forums

How do i change "SkyDemon is currently configured to ignore Hex Code xxxxx"

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic33632.aspx

By KevSteer - 6/9/2021 9:51:50 AM

I've previously not used the transmit function on my SkyEcho2 until I was able to get hold of the hex numbers for the aircraft I hire. Now I've collated all this information and added aircraft profiles into SkyDemon I want it to automatically pass this info to SkyEcho2.

I remember the first time I used it, it asked me would I like SkyDemon to pass info over to SkyEcho2 - and at the time I chose no.

Now I'm ready for this feature to work I can't find where to switch it on. I found that I can configure the SkyEcho from the SkyEcho Config menu option from the corner logo but a message appears saying "SkyDemon is currently configured to ignore Hex Code xxxxxx"

Where can i change that option? Thanks Smile
By KevSteer - 6/9/2021 12:17:32 PM

Having restarted the app I can now see a new option called "Set for planned aircraft" under the config settings in the SkyEcho menu. I think because i'd only just added all the aircraft information this initially didn't appear. I could see I was able to enter the details manually into the boxes which would pass it to SkyEcho but I was certain their must be a way to use the currently selected aircraft.

Never the less thanks for the quick response and your prompt for me to re-check and re-word my question!

Solved!