SkyDemon Forums

Airfield data when planning

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic33605.aspx

By matthew_w100 - 6/4/2021 12:36:00 PM

The SkyDemon plate for airfields does indeed contain "all our data in one place"; they are excellent.  So good that I wonder if they could be accessed a little more quickly?  When I right-click on an airfield, one of the context menu options is "information". Click that and stuff appears in the box bottom right.  Scroll down that and eventually at the bottom is the link to the plate I want.

Would it be possible to have a direct link to the SD plate in the context menu clicking on the airfield?  Then when I'm casting around for somewhere to go it's just click-click and I can see if a place is suitable.  And when flying, it would be a lot quicker to investigate a diversion - I really struggle with excessive scrolling when in the air.

If this is not possible, at least promote the link to the SD plate in the "information" box - swap it with the "leave feedback" button perhaps.  Feedback is something you can leave at leisure.

And of course, you could make it more sophisticated by allowing a choice between SD plate or subscription plate.  But I'm not bothered about that because SD plates are easily good enough!

I just know you're going to tell me there is a shortcut that I have missed...
By Tim Dawson - 6/21/2021 9:15:05 AM

Thanks for explaining.