SkyDemon Forums

Finger Friendly SIP

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic3060.aspx

By stevelup - 5/28/2011 12:43:46 PM

Hi

As promised, here is the finger friendly input panel I've been working on. It is intended for users of 800x480 devices, and the size has been optimised to work with SkyDemon as far as possible.

The DLL and a copy of regsvrce can be found here

I can't really give any support for installing this at the minute, but the instructions are as follows:-

Copy both files into the Windows folder of your device.

Launch regsvrce.exe

Enter 'skysip.dll' into the box and tap OK

You now need to select the SkyDemon SIP. There are various ways of doing this - you can either do it in control panel, or by tapping the keyboard/pencil icon at the bottom right of the taskbar.

If you don't have access to your desktop, then you won't be able to use this for now.

I am planning in the future to package it up so it will work on devices that don't have access to the Windows CE shell. It shouldn't be an issue to integrate it into MioPocket for those people who are using that.

Please do not pester me about this though. It'll be done when it's done! Alternatively, now I've done the difficult bit, perhaps someone else could package it?

Steve
By stevelup - 11/6/2012 4:19:25 PM

Hi

No, sorry - it is lost forever. The hard disk that had the virtual machine on crashed.