SkyDemon Forums

Editing Log File

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic29829.aspx

By SaschaMarc - 9/18/2020 3:58:49 PM

What would be good though, would be being able to edit the plane type/registration and the PIC. 
The PIC was my problem, but the plane I couldn't set as I didn't know it beforehand, didn't have another one of this type already and there was no network where we got to the plane. 

I would really appreciate to be able to change these pieces of information.

What do others think?
By mxb - 9/19/2020 8:23:24 PM

Something similar: I just had an overheat problem with my iPad,and it turned off. Luckily I had onboard a backup one, so I was able to continue without problem turning it on..
Of course this generated two different logfiles entry (with few minutes of gap among them).

So, at home, I merged the two logs and obtained a good track (except for the few minutes gap, but that's not a problem).

The issue is that this flight track entry (obtained merging the two partial logs) is ignored by the new logbook selection of logs to be added to the logbook.

Is this caused by a bug somewhere or a behavior by design?

massimo

By Tim Dawson - 9/21/2020 9:25:35 AM

Try deleting the original two logs, if you're happy with your new log. SkyDemon may not be noticing the new one if it identifies itself with the same takeoff position and place as the original "start" log.
By Fred4680 - 4/16/2021 5:30:09 PM

SaschaMarc - 9/18/2020 3:58:49 PM
What would be good though, would be being able to edit the plane type/registration and the PIC. 
The PIC was my problem, but the plane I couldn't set as I didn't know it beforehand, didn't have another one of this type already and there was no network where we got to the plane. 

I would really appreciate to be able to change these pieces of information.

What do others think?

Two new flights for me yesterday and today, with another plane, but I forgot to change it.
And so, I think it will be a good idea to have the ability of update these properties (plane, id)
By Piper - 11/20/2019 9:52:48 AM

Hey,

During my flight the app crashed. I restarted it but it didn't record flight time correctly.
Do you have any idea if it's somehow possible to adjust takeoff/landing times in the log files?
I asked the support but they just said "NO".

Thanks