SkyDemon Forums

User Waypoints on iPhone from PC

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic29563.aspx

By HeliBoy55 - 10/10/2019 3:49:11 PM

How do you show your user-created waypoints (created on PC) on your iPhone?

I have chosen all waypoints and clicked "save to cloud", however these still don't show iPhone.

By Sky Painter - 10/13/2019 4:08:59 PM

HeliBoy55 - 10/13/2019 11:36:04 AM
Sky Painter - 10/12/2019 4:39:52 PM
HeliBoy55
I'm an Android user, but assuming the function operates in a similar manner, go into Settings (the cogwheel icon) on your phone and tap on User Waypoints. This should bring up a list of waypoints, which may be empty in your case. On the left-hand side of the title bar you should see "Tools". Tapping on that should provide you with three options: Open from Cloud, Save to Cloud, Send by Email. If you then tap on the Open from Cloud option, the list of User Waypoints previously saved to the cloud on your PC should be downloaded to your phone.

Sky Painter,

Thank you for your reply. With your noting that it should be on the screen that I saw as blank and without “buttons”, I’ve found it was a visual/graphics problem related to the screen size.

On a standard size iPhone7 or iPhone8 the word “Tools” blends with the page name to look like “User Waypoints Tools” in portrait mode, however if I tilt the screen to landscape (horizonal) mode the word “Tools” is separated by space and you can see it is an action button – screenshots below:

I'm pleased that you've got it sorted.