SkyDemon Forums

SkyDemon alert stops music playing on the iPad

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic27909.aspx

By on5ap - 2/28/2019 12:15:43 AM

Hi,

Since newest version the sound behaviour of my iPad has changed.

Before, I could hear warnings from SkyDemon AND also listen to music from the iPad. The two sound sources were mixed together.
So I fed that combined sound via an audio cable from my iPad to the Audio IN of my Trig TY96 radio and in my Bose A20 headset, I could hear 3 different sources of sound : warnings from Skydemon, background music from my iPad and off course ATC in priority.  The music was much appreciated by the passengers. 
Life can be beautifull ;-))

Now since the newest version that has changed. :-(
If I have music playing in the background and SkyDemon sounds an alert, the music on my iPad stops playing.
The music also stops playing if a SkyDeomn timer goes off.

Can the previous functionality be restored in a way that alerts do not stop the music from playing as it was before ?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Francis

By on5ap - 3/1/2019 1:57:36 PM

Tim Dawson - 3/1/2019 12:08:26 PM
The big link at the top entitled "Help & Support" is a good place to start.

That's exactly where I thought I would find a link to Support ...
But in the title of that page, there is no other reference to Support.
You explicitely wrote to contact "Support" about the issue ... so I was looking for "Support"
Could it be that you wanted to say : use the link "Contact SkyDemon" for support on this ?
To me (as not native english speaking) finding support is not obvious on your site, may I suggest to keep continuity in the reference with the title of the page and also mention "Support" in the link ?
Just a suggestion, thank you.
Regards
Francis