SkyDemon Forums

Another plea for bringing something back!

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic25157.aspx

By grahamb - 1/13/2018 6:44:37 AM

I can understand that the new option to save routes automatically to the Cloud is a welcome feature for many users.

‌‌I'm dispppointed that switching off the option completely removes the ability to save routes to the cloud at all. Opening them from the cloud is possible, as they are displayed on the combined view, but saving them is not possible.

‌‌Somehow the implementation feels half finished. I've discussed this with a couple of other user pals, and they, like me, like to separate locally saved routes from a 'master' in the cloud, and regard the current state as a backward step. (It also reinforces my requirement for folders, now that I have even more routes to scan through when wanting to open one!)

‌Another little featurette is that on the iPad, sometimes the 'Open' option only displays a very short pop up which only contains a few routes - it's as if it thinks a keyboard is being displayed, although I haven't isolated the exact circumstances under which it happens.

By Pete - 1/16/2018 1:54:05 PM

grahamb - 1/15/2018 8:09:14 AM
How do I edit my post above? Is it possible?

Should be an edit button on the right hand side next to bin, however it doesn't seem to appear on my android device(maybe the orientation would make a diff.).....But it does appear on my desktop PC.