SkyDemon Forums

IPhone - "Start new route" and "add to route" by tapping on Screen doesn´t work any more

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic24929.aspx

By efrenken - 12/3/2017 12:31:33 PM

Marc, no idea. But here it works ok as usual.

Current versions:

SD 3.8.5
iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular iOS 11.1.2

Eric
By mwitt - 12/3/2017 12:43:19 PM

Hey Eric,

thanks.

‌‌I also thought about other software on my devices. But I didn´t install any new software or firmware update.

Best,
Marc‌‌
By Tim Dawson - 12/4/2017 12:48:15 PM

This is a known bug in the current public version. The fix is in the next version, coming in the next week or two.
By mwitt - 12/4/2017 6:09:17 PM

Tim Dawson - 12/4/2017 12:48:15 PM
This is a known bug in the current public version. The fix is in the next version, coming in the next week or two.

Thanks for the fast respond.
By mwitt - 12/3/2017 11:29:06 AM

Hey there!

// Actual configuration:‌
// SD version 3.8.5‌
// IPhone‌ 6s version 11.2‌
// IPad 4‌ WiFi+Cellular version 9.3.2

After updating my SD I´m not able to start a route by tapping on the screen in planning mode any more. I tried different ways and figured out, that only if I go to flying mode I´m able to create a leg by tapping on the map and hit "direct to". Only then it´s possible to add some more waypoints. After leaving the flying mode the route stays and it´s possible to add also waypoints in planning mode.

Starting/planning a route by the menu "route"->"create route" is working normally.

This problem exists on my IPad 4 as well as on my IPhone 6s‌‌. I tried already to delete and reinstall SD - didn´t help. Also I updated my IPhone - same.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thank you!
Marc‌‌‌‌‌
‌‌

‌‌