SkyDemon Forums

Android new Update 7.0 not working with SkyDemon

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic23382.aspx

By cocoroman - 5/24/2017 8:49:48 PM

O.K. guys, two days ago I have written, that it was Easy mode problem on Samsung Galaxy S6. But it is not.
On the new update of Android 7.0. I‌t is simply not working. Because it did worked few times, but back again that, SkyDemon is not working anymore on my Samsung Galaxy S6. And I have tried every version of SkyDemon. No, it is damn not working.
My (Topic) complaining stayed about 10 days on the forum. Do you think that, I got any answer from anyone?
N‌o I did not. I really think I'll quit with SkyDemon. Must say, very very BAD support.
By Rob Hart - 6/29/2017 11:45:54 AM

A quick addendum.

One chap who had experienced this "the app has stopped working" problem got in touch with us today to let us know that without him knowingly doing anything to his device, suddenly SkyDemon is now working normally. This is rather bizarre.

At this point we still cant really be sure what has happened here, but I would ask any guys who have seen this issue and suddenly found that it works fine, to try to note if any automatic updates of any apps (or the operating system itself) might have occurred in the interim; we would be extremely interested to hear about any such instances!‌‌‌