SkyDemon Forums

Download AIP General, Enroute etc. for offline-use

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic22797.aspx

By Renzo - 4/9/2017 9:30:36 PM

Hi from Bavaria!

Since ‌‌yesterday I use SkyDemon. I purchased the program because of quite "strong" recommendations of mates in our club.
I additionally purchased the AIP Germany and "Rogers Austria". I installed everything smoothly on my PC and iPad, things work fine so far and I tried some flying today with SkyDemon.

‌Now the following question occured:
Am I able to download the AIP-Parts "General" "Enroute" and so on completely in one(!) task for further offline use?
I found out to download all the plates showing e.g. approach-charts, aerodrome-charts for a specific country. That worked fine, I´ve all the plates on my Pad. I also can click one of those thousands of pages e.g in the "General" Part, download, and read it. But I did not find the magic button to receive all the other text-parts of the aip mentioned above.

Anybody here who understands first: my eng‌‌lish - and second: my problem? :-)

Thanks in advance,
Renzo‌
‌‌
By Martin Bech - 9/10/2017 8:19:40 PM

Ok, why is the information at all in SkyDemon if no one uses it? If it is in SkyDemon somebody is using it and therefore they and I should have the possibility to bulk-download. When I am on hollyday I read the information as training / refresh of knowledge. It is ok to have the present solution, then I can see what have been updated, but I have also a backup Ipad and on that I would like the bulk-download.

At least you have to have an updated ICAO map with you in flight and that rule is fullfilled with the electronic version in SkyDemon.