SkyDemon Forums

Check if PDFs for an airfield are available OFFline

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic21676.aspx

By drnicolas - 4/1/2017 8:19:11 AM

Tim Dawson - 3/27/2017 4:10:51 PM
Nicolas, documents go green when they have been downloaded on your device. They'll be yellow if you have an old version, but a newer version is available. Either way, the latest version will be downloaded and opened if you touch the entry, unless you're offline, in which case you'll get the old version or SkyDemon will tell you that you need to be online to view the document.

It should never be the case that nothing happens at all. That would be poor UI, and isn't the way SkyDemon is designed to work. Please contact our customer support if you can reliably reproduce an issue such as the one you're describing, as it would be a bug that needs investigation. ‌‌

Okay, I will check it out.
On my iphone I can see those green-marked documents.‌
By drnicolas - 3/22/2017 1:50:24 PM

Yesterday, i was at Mannheim airfield (EDFM) and tried to open the aerodrome Chart. Nothing happened. No message, also (iPad Version)
I have purchased the DFS package option.

Back at home, the Chart in question opened without Problems.
I guess, the Chart was not downloaded and therefore was not available without Internet Connection.

I would like to see a marking whether a Chart is offline available and also some markings if an AiP is fully or partially downloaded.
Of course, i can tell Skydemon to download the whole AiP, but what if i missed that.
‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌